820 E. 14th Street
820 E. 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11230
This two-family handyman special requires a complete gut renovation. Perfect for an investor, or owner who either rents the second unit or convert to a one-family dwelling. Conveniently located one block from Q train, Renovation plans available. Boiler in good shape.
Click Here for more information!
ASKING PRICE: $700,000
- Located: East 14th Street between Avenue H and I
- Built: 1910
- Block/Lot: 6697-0014
- Lot Size: 20 x 100
- Building Size: 17 x 30ft plus extension
- Stories: 2.5 plus basement
- Residential SF 1,479
- School District: 22
- Building Class: Two family (B3)
- Zoning: R5B
- Maximum FAR: 2
- FAR as built: .74
- Approx Lot Area: 2,000 sq.ft.
Assessed Value: $22,094
- Taxes: $3,236